On-going employer customer support services:
- 24/7 internet access for on-line accounts
- We process/mail all notifications required by law including/but not limited to:
- COBRA Qualifying Events, Initial Notifications/General Notice, HIPAA Certificates of Coverage, Conversion Notifications, Termination notifications, Short pay notifications, Open Enrollment/Rate Change notifications, Disability Extension requests, etc.
- HIPAA Certificates are included with each set of Qualifying Event paperwork, and are automatically included with every termination notification
- COBRA Elections are mailed directly to Continued Care, we deal with your COBRA continuants on all COBRA issues and concerns
- Handle all Qualifier/Participant related phone inquiries
- Calculate all participant rates
- Send welcome letters to all participants to include a set of payment coupons
- Collect all participant premiums and forward to our accounts for deposit
- Closely track all grace periods provided by law
- Our clients receive documented receipt of all COBRA premiums on a regular basis.
- We provide comprehensive monthly reports to all clients, reflecting current month activity
- All Qualifying Events and Initial Notifications are mailed with U.S. Postal Service ‘Proof of Mailing’ as an added safeguard